Pleasant Plains Workshop is pleased to announce ‘The Ranch!’ – a co-working center for creative entrepreneurs on the second floor of our new space at 2606 Georgia Avenue, NW DC.
Desk spaces are approximately 150 square feet in an open, lofted space with wood floors, exposed brick, and windows overlooking Howard U. Desk spaces are $350 a month and include:
- furnished desk area and shared laser printer
- utlities and wifi
- a DC mailing address that you can use for your business
- separate entryway from Pleasant Plains Workshop, and possibility for your own signage out front
- possiblity to cross promote or do some co-branded events with Pleasant Plains Workshop (if you’re interested- not manditory)
- Access to use Pleasant Plains Workshop to host private meetings when the space is not open to the public
- 2 shared bathrooms that will be maintained by Pleasant Plains Workshop
- Trash, Recycling pickup maintained by Pleasant Plains Workshop
For those who might need more than one desk space, see the rates below for multiple slots:
2 spaces, $675/month
3 spaces, $1,000/month
the entire floor, $1,300/month
Spaces are available to start on May 1st, 2013 with flexible lease options and a minimum 3-month commitment.
Nearby Amenities include: Green Line Metro (Howard U), Capital Bikeshare (across the street from The Ranch!), 70 & 79 buses, Close walk to local cafes and hang spots like Sankofa, Mama Chuy, and Blind Dog Cafe; Howard University Campus (with post office), Banneker recreation center with free pool, track, and tennis courts!
Contact us using the form below to request an application or to schedule a visit!